Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Dark Times Ahead

I had hoped to be able to keep political stuff out of this since this blog is supposed to be about a game I'm making and contain only fun things, but it appears that the real world isn't going to let me or people like me just have fun. As you may or may not be aware Google has recently caved to the pressure of the perpetually offended and has announced plans to make their platform a haven for the intellectually dishonest, just as Twitter and Facebook have done before them. You might be wondering what this has to do with my project, well Blogger (the site your currently reading this on) is owned and operated by Google. Now I'm small and generally insignificant, so I might be able to just fly under the radar, but as that I intend to add a lot of fun things to my game and as the perpetually offended hate fun, there is a chance that at some point in the future I'll be forced to take this project down.

Thank you for your time, I'm now going to go sit in the corner and rock back and forth creepily for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment