Monday, July 9, 2018

Some good news

Alright, so I have some good news. The reason I was being evicted was kind of stupid and I managed to convince my landlord of that and I'm not being evicted now. Although they have made it clear they still want me gone, so I'm not quite in the clear yet, but at-least it's not happening right now.

Also since I'm already making a post I might as well talk about my game a bit. A few months ago I said I was going to maybe work on the game AI and while that would have been fun, I realized I had nothing in the game for the AI to do. So I changed my mind and have been working on procedural terrain generation instead. So far I'm liking how this is turning out and will hopefully have a build to release soon so that others can see the progress that I have made.

That's pretty much it for now, hopefully things will go better in the future .

No comments:

Post a Comment