Sunday, October 30, 2016

Progress Update #2

    Alright, so it has occurred to me that I may have been a little over excited about this and possibly posted the game before I should have and weekly updates might be too much. So I'm renaming them to progress updates and will probably be doing them not weekly from now on. Although not sure how often I should do them, monthly sounds like too much time in-between while weekly sounds like too little. So anyway, lets get into it.

Code:


    I've got serialization to where it needs to be for now, so I have turned my attention to the physics system. The physics implementation in Alpha 0.1.0 was really hackish and while it will probably still be hackish for a number or releases going forward, I'm currently working on making it less so. Hopefully by the next release I'll have the ice skating issue solved.

Learning to Art:


    Nothing really exciting here, still making lots of stick figures. Although I have noticed they are getting smaller and more consistent, so hopefully that's a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment